MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot, lagging, Crashing, Mor Dhona
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hy normaly my Bot running smootheless and fine,

i am using my bot the most time in assist mode, sometimes AFK fate farming.

But when i am teleporting to Mor Dhona, my Bot comes in real trouble.

Sometimes it crashes at the teleport, sometimes it crashes after few minutes there and if not the games become unplayable because of the huge lagspikes.

If i am not using the bot, all is fine, so its 100%the bot on my system.

Is it normal for Mor Dhona, because of the huge number of players there, or iam the only one with that problem?
i just tested it out and took 16 bots to Mor Dhona no lag at all.
What are your specs? How many bots are you running?
1 Bot only,

But iam running FF XIV on 4K Resolution (maybe thats the problem), but as i sayed no problem without Bot.

SPecs are

i5 3570k, 16Gb Ram, AMD 290X
The bot doeant support fullscreen so that could be an issue.
(02-04-2015, 09:33 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]The bot doeant support fullscreen so that could be an issue.

I am not using full screen. borderless windowed 4k.
You should try just window moded. not borderless.
(02-04-2015, 03:03 PM)BadBoot Wrote: [ -> ]1 Bot only,

But iam running FF XIV on 4K Resolution (maybe thats the problem), but as i sayed no problem without Bot.

SPecs are

i5 3570k, 16Gb Ram, AMD 290X

Running 4k as well in borderless window and the game freaks the fuck out if I go to Mor Dhona. Only thing that fixed it was going into pleeb resolutions 1920x1080 and window mode. It definitely has something to do with 4k though, because even in window mode the game would crash continuously regardless of the border or not.
same here it likes crashing in mor dhona, coerthas..basically everywhere after a teleport - windowed/borderless all together didnt really make a difference tried different solutions and so on..
(02-06-2015, 08:03 AM)Illua Wrote: [ -> ]same here it likes crashing in mor dhona, coerthas..basically everywhere after a teleport - windowed/borderless all together didnt really make a difference tried different solutions and so on..

Using 4K also?