MMOMinion

Full Version: Market data
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are there any websites or mods that pull data from market? I'm not talking about anything to automate using the market, just something that simply records prices and sales history.I feel like this market could benefit so much if there was actually a way to track the data and find trends. price history, sales history beyond what's available in game, moving averages etc

Even for simply analyzing my own performance, having to manually input everything into a spreadsheet will be a fucking pain in the ass. Is there any way to extract this data?
I would love that too but i see tons of use that could be really exploited and piss people off (and incentive SE to take action)
I don't think it would piss of SE. Especially if it was a website that was available to everyone.

FFXI has a website like this, not sure why FFXIV doesn't. It's called FFXI Auction House or something.
The first thing i will do with that stuff availiable in the api, will be an undercut bot. And if a lot of people do it, i think it can annoy a lot of people.
(02-06-2015, 05:58 PM)Noktam Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing i will do with that stuff availiable in the api, will be an undercut bot. And if a lot of people do it, i think it can annoy a lot of people.

Ahh, i see. Maybe one day they will let us have more tools to see our own sales history at least. It would be nice to see our own sales trends over the course of a year, if the entire market wouldn't be possible.
so basically a client to track transactions for ffxivpro so that it acts like ffxiah? Yeah, that would be nice.
Or maybe a function like the old XI bots used to have, that would show you the current price history of an item when you hover over it.