MMOMinion

Full Version: A follow option for assist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking to see if is possible to have an /follow option for the assist mode.

since it's pretty easy to join a duty dungeon and just heal and /follow will do the trick instead of a mesh since all lower dungeon dont have one anymore
its called party mode, and you can set who you want to follow by name.
Party Grind? bcz if mesh is set to none, it doesnt follow anyone
Don't set mesh to none.. they only take like 1-2 seconds to load so there's no real reason not to use them.
(02-07-2015, 03:13 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Don't set mesh to none.. they only take like 1-2 seconds to load so there's no real reason not to use them.
hmm, then set to what mesh?? I would like to queue df as healer and would like the bot to follow the tank and do its job in assists so I can alt tab and do something else while watching it goes. But party grind need mesh set or it will not move
correct the bot is not ment to work that way. duty mode need 4 bots, or you need to mesh the dungeon and use party grind and manually queue for the duty. even then it doesnt work very well.
It will work like you want it to if you use party grind with a dungeon mesh, however it breaks if you are made party leader when inside the instance as it will just charge ahead and not follow anyone and the setting to change the party leader within the bot has no effect.

I started making meshes for the dungeons for this purpose but then stopped after realising it breaks when made party leader.
yup even then when your not party leader it only works partially some times it just runs off. its not really ment to work that way. eventually duty mode will be made to support this but just not now.