MMOMinion

Full Version: Duty Steps check?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any function to manually check the duty steps ingame? I mean like you are in duty and see bot A jumps over some mobs so you can just click forward/rewind a step and can look what step it is (even if it's only teleporter positions) and what exactly was supposed to happen there.

I sometimes have to manually start/stop the bot to check something (like positions, treasure chests, id's) and then it jumps forward without ending the step it was in or stays at that step until you get thrown out (which would happen if I weren't at the pc at that moment)

Also is there a way to make reloading in a duty more reliable and or being bale to look into the duty.info at all?

If not, is it possible to code something like this?
the only time the bot should move in the duty is when the Encounter is complete. You can use the dev monitor to look at the current stuff going on in the duty counter. if it skips over mobs its because there was no encounter at that spot to kill those mobs or didnt have the mob ID at that encounter if it stops there. The only time the bot stops at an encounter and waits for teh 10min to kick them out is after a crash/relaunch situation. If you get a 90k error and the bot is relaunched some times the bot just stops at that encounter untill kicked then it should queue up normal once all team members are out of the duty. The bot just goes encounter 1 then 2 then 3 in order doing what its suppose to do according to the duty profile. Not all encounters are kill=true some are false and its ment for gathering mobs up.
LuaMods > Dev > DutyInfo section, it will show you various details, including current EncounterIndex.