MMOMinion

Full Version: marker manager bugged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,
after today patch i tried to make markers for unspoiled nodes. after changing zone, the marker went missing.

i tried checking the info file, below are the code inside the file
Code:
-- Persistent Data
local multiRefObjects = {

} -- multiRefObjects
local obj1 = {
    ["Unspoiled Marker"] = {
        ["gold ore"] = {
            ["isa"] =

it seems that by making a new marker, it bugged and remove all markers.
any tips?
Yay, it's not just me! Set up a couple fishing markers this morning, fished fine until I left zone briefly. When I came back all markers were missing. :( I really need to backup my unspoiled stuff some day. I don't mind losing random single markers but losing my list of unspoiled would be a pain. haha
seems it fixed and it writes well into the file now but as i change zone, it doesnt to be read back and no markers are loaded. i have to make new marker every time.
Having the same problem. I made a new marker for gathering after the update and when I zoned out and came back later they were gone. I can make them again and they will show up but as soon as I zone out and back they are gone again. The zones where I didn't make a new marker are fine. I have noticed that the zone I'm losing the markers in will have the markers for whatever previous zone I was in.

Edit:
Just found this thread http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Post-Pat...es-Updates. So it's a known issue.