MMOMinion

Full Version: Anyone Else Having Combat Range Issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i'm not 100% sure where the issue lies but i know it has something to do with the combat range/distance from the mob, atm i was looking around and i think this could be due to the basic details>skill distance no longer being there to adjust.

anyways what my player was doing was walking up to FATES and doing jack shit, because i wasn't close enough "even though i was right in the mobs face", and i couldn't seem to find a way to get my guy to go closer anymore either.

anyways to fix this i had to boost the combat range % to 70-80%, i'm hella tired so i can't do to much more testing at the moment but i know for a fact something was changed that is breaking "my sch profile" and maybe others as well, maybe something to look into Team Minion.
I'm also having some issues similar to this, the bot does nothing unless the combat range is set fairly high, and in grind mode the bot doesnt move to get to mobs, if something is blocking the line of sight, it just targets the mob and doesnt move
Why would you have your combat range lower than 70-80%? You trying to be a melee scholar?
correct, but also for miasma II, some of my melee attacks can do 170ish+ if crit, which is quite a bit
can we have a patch note what being change?
It's already been patched back to normal.
(02-07-2015, 04:44 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]It's already been patched back to normal.

gangster, thanks guys
I have problem with grind too. Before I update last patch It was good leveling. After I update bot doesn't move sometimes and sometimes It goes to mobs low level even I set marker to higher level. And my bot just went from CDS to Grinadia. Don't know why. But Mining bot still doing well.
I was testing perma Swiftcast and it doesn't work properly, it seems the game has some kind of protection, basically you see the animation happening but it doesn't register the damage or healing like when you use swiftcast normally
that's how the perm swiftcast works. It doesnt actually give you swiftcast, it's useless but people wanted it added anyways lol
Pages: 1 2