MMOMinion

Full Version: Never Sync
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sorry my English because I am Brazilian, loved this bot, very intuitive and better than any other, but was working perfectly, updated today and fates do it out of sync when many targets, now when is it keeps. The need to do, I'm uploading it in Middle Noscea and he escapes the fate all the time.

Help me please fix this
I'm also noticing this with FATEs. Once it syncs and kills a mob and unsync in a loop.
Now after ending the fate he climbs mounted as before but it takes about 10 seconds to go after the other, I do not understand anything, I know it has something to do with the difference in the level of fates I think
Not really, because I thought that too, but put everything at zero for any hopes to recover hp, and he does not expect to recover, but wait about 10 seconds before going to the fates, now the sync was neat, I received a new update that corrected, but because when the fate appears he rides the chocobo and waits 10 seconds?

Sometimes he does not expect, for example a fate that was late and over, appearing on another and it goes straight without waiting the 10 seconds, the wait occurs when the map or without this fate and he completely recovered hp but still hold when appears the first calls the chocobo but waits 10 seconds.
After a FATE, mine keeps mounting then getting off the mount trying to summon my already summoned chocobo. I have logs for 1 hour of the bot doing this...also it doesn't even attempt to avoid AOE's anymore.
i would suggest a fresh install, because im running some accounts alexandrite farming and they are mounting up just fine after a fate. and avoid aoe is working as well.