MMOMinion

Full Version: WP normal change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Few weeks back I ran through WP without any issues, mainly boss farming with my main and some alts to get the relic drop and tomes for the alts and it all worked fairly seamlessly.
Started another alt couple days ago. Two runs in a row I get to the King Mog and get instant killed soon as the fight starts. Anybody else seeing something like that while boss farming?
if you dont have the Gear Score Item level for the dungeon to complete it, it auto kills you.
that would make sense, if there was a gear score for WP and if it wasn't wiping my whole party. I'm running with a 3 i90+ characters and 1 fresh 50 in af gear. Once the king got to the corner he kills everybody. I'll try bumping up my gear level later today to test the theory though
well there is if you read the duty on the character thats low gear level. also it could be that you need to change the wait time it may be to long for you. my wait time is longer because i have slower connection and run many man y many bots.