MMOMinion

Full Version: IP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not sure how to be able to run 2 different acc's at the same time. It will go normal for about 5mins then one will dc and it will say different IP. So i tried to change the IP with a proxy that i use for other mmo's that i play. So can some1 ether give me the link to beable to run 2 different acc's or am i doing something wrong.
the only reason it would say different IP is if your IP changed or someone else is actually logging into your account from somewhere else

reason's your IP could change, DSL with a weak ass keep alive set-up, factory reset can do it most of the time, or even a reboot for that matter, with my ISP i'm dynamic but it's like i'm static i've tried everything and i can't get mine to change, but your may be the most dynamic IP in the world lol who knows. Try changing your passwords and security questions, maybe even throw a token on both of em as a last resort, and see if it keeps happening with each step you do.

but ya this will only and only happen when/if your IP to your modem changes, i notice this alot when i use my phone and tether it for my laptop on the go

Also don't you have to have a service account per char that you want to run at the same time?
do you have more then 1 minion bot key. 1 key = 1 bot need 2 keys to run 2 bots.
(02-07-2015, 01:55 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]do you have more then 1 minion bot key. 1 key = 1 bot need 2 keys to run 2 bots.

It was the second key thing. Didnt know i needed another key also, thanks.