MMOMinion

Full Version: Did the bot get messed up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did the bot get messed up after an update or something?

The distance is now gone from the skill setup. Instead it is replaced by Level >= and Level <=

I had my fairy's embrace set and now it now longer casts it while using assist mode in party. Not to mention I have Fey Glow/Fey Light on use "In Combat" but it still uses these buffs when I am out of combat.

I have tried re installing a fresh new bot, but these problem still persists. The bot was working amazingly before but now it seems broken...

I also set my healing skills to only use 'In Combat' but now it uses it even when I am not in combat and have players/targets selected. This makes me frustrated because in T6 usually at Blighted Bouquet I would just have to click my screen to deselect a Target and NONE of my skills will cast.

Now my skills will cast even though I deselected a target... Note all my skills are STILL set in use "In Combat" only.

Eos/Selene's embrace still DOES NOT work in parties. It makes cleric dancing in trash dungeons a lot more harder cause I have to manually hit embrace myself.

Please fix this error.
Blame Se for their constant pointless updates :D
T_T Guess I won't be able to play this weekend until it gets fixed...
(02-07-2015, 08:43 AM)vpkiller91 Wrote: [ -> ]Did the bot get messed up after an update or something?

The distance is now gone from the skill setup. Instead it is replaced by Level >= and Level <=

I had my fairy's embrace set and now it now longer casts it while using assist mode in party. Not to mention I have Fey Glow/Fey Light on use "In Combat" but it still uses these buffs when I am out of combat.

I have tried re installing a fresh new bot, but these problem still persists. The bot was working amazingly before but now it seems broken...

I also set my healing skills to only use 'In Combat' but now it uses it even when I am not in combat and have players/targets selected. This makes me frustrated because in T6 usually at Blighted Bouquet I would just have to click my screen to deselect a Target and NONE of my skills will cast.

Now my skills will cast even though I deselected a target... Note all my skills are STILL set in use "In Combat" only.

Eos/Selene's embrace still DOES NOT work in parties. It makes cleric dancing in trash dungeons a lot more harder cause I have to manually hit embrace myself.

Please fix this error.

"In Combat" has never been truly in combat like you're suggesting it should be, not ever in the history of ever. Not that it shouldn't be, but if it was changed to be this way, it would break almost every skill profile since bots using AFK modes like Grind would never be able to actually start combat in the first place. Maybe I can look into adjusting how this is handled for Assist, but to ask for a "fix" is a bit wrong.

If you want your skills to only fire when you're selecting enemies, change the "Player Target" to Enemy instead of Any.

For the pet stuff, you'd have to link your profile so I can tell you what might be going on there.
combat range % is working again so at least you can work around that option not being there anymore, I think the issue now lies within the char status, i don't think it recognizes weather it's in combat or not (well at least for assist mode that is) cause the assist mode blows a bunch of moves weather its in combat or not, disregarding the filters

ex: i have in a profile where cleric should only kick on while fighting but now it's kicking on as soon as it's enabled and this use to be fine before but before at least you had to have something targeted for it to kick/do anything

edit: actually to be honest it seems to be in grind mode while you have assist on lol, like you can no longer pick what target you want it to assist you with it seems to be just grinding on the one it starts with even if you try to select another target
(02-07-2015, 11:15 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2015, 08:43 AM)vpkiller91 Wrote: [ -> ]Did the bot get messed up after an update or something?

Please fix this error.

"In Combat" has never been truly in combat like you're suggesting it should be, not ever in the history of ever. Not that it shouldn't be, but if it was changed to be this way, it would break almost every skill profile since bots using AFK modes like Grind would never be able to actually start combat in the first place. Maybe I can look into adjusting how this is handled for Assist, but to ask for a "fix" is a bit wrong.

If you want your skills to only fire when you're selecting enemies, change the "Player Target" to Enemy instead of Any.

For the pet stuff, you'd have to link your profile so I can tell you what might be going on there.

Ace last time when I deselected a target with my heal set to "In Combat" and the target as "Any" it would NOT cast it. This works well for T6 Blighted Bouquet phase and certain phases in the games which came in handy. Yet now it DOES NOT work anymore. I haven't been testing it ever since this post but I will be logging on today and testing it again.

I think in grind mode it will always tab a target first which puts it "In Combat" with a target selected. Hence skills works....

Here is my fairy profile. Filter 1 for DPS cleric stance, filter 2 for Healer mode only. Fairy skills are always used in any filter and even without filters.

Eos and Selenes other skills like whispering dawn/fey ill/etc all work. The only skill that does not work now is Embrace.

I just tested in game again and it still does not work while in a party. It seems to work when I am soloing though.... "Use in solo only" is not ticked.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o55gopy7d7bt4y...y.lua?dl=0
(02-07-2015, 11:23 AM)kidz14 Wrote: [ -> ]combat range % is working again so at least you can work around that option not being there anymore, I think the issue now lies within the char status, i don't think it recognizes weather it's in combat or not (well at least for assist mode that is) cause the assist mode blows a bunch of moves weather its in combat or not, disregarding the filters

ex: i have in a profile where cleric should only kick on while fighting but now it's kicking on as soon as it's enabled and this use to be fine before but before at least you had to have something targeted for it to kick/do anything

edit: actually to be honest it seems to be in grind mode while you have assist on lol, like you can no longer pick what target you want it to assist you with it seems to be just grinding on the one it starts with even if you try to select another target

I might have had the same problem with Assist mode, the bot just automatically targets the mobs for me so usually when it kicks in I just pressed "Reload LUA/Modules etc.." option with Assist mode ticked and it works again.

One of the few things that needs to get looked into of course but for now try that.

Of course, my "auto targetting" or whatever it was called has and always been set to "None"
I just tested the profile again. I changed all the heal priority to PartyS.

It now casts embrace. I also noticed that all my physick/adlo/lustrate that was set to healing priority NO LONGER WORKS. After changing it to PartyS as target instead, it now works....

It also stops casting correctly for certain skills that I have to set to use only "In Combat" when I deselect a target now. So I guess that was fixed in one of the updates. Thanks!
(02-07-2015, 11:15 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]

Please fix this error.

In_COmbat and PlayerTarget=Enemy aren't the same thing. And in case of healer wanting pet to use abilities in combat, healer will be targetting tank 98% time.
There is Aggro List in game GUI. Any enemy that has hate on you populates that list. If aggro list = nil -> notInCombat, if aggro list = notNil -> player InCombat

As a side note, bot keeps randomly crashing on Ninja Assist mode using stock Ninja profile when casting Huton ninjutsus. But maybe because that's the one that is cast most often. From what I noticed ninjutsu recast comes up, bot ignores it for few seconds and uses other abilities few times, then decides to cast ninjutsu, casts aoe or two mudras and crash. Was happening this weekend and today. It's the first time I tried NIN since new skill manager went live. Didn't have this problem before.
(02-09-2015, 06:04 AM)vpkiller91 Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested the profile again. I changed all the heal priority to PartyS.

It now casts embrace. I also noticed that all my physick/adlo/lustrate that was set to healing priority NO LONGER WORKS. After changing it to PartyS as target instead, it now works....

It also stops casting correctly for certain skills that I have to set to use only "In Combat" when I deselect a target now. So I guess that was fixed in one of the updates. Thanks!

Thank ThumbsUp I have the same problem for pet, "PartyS" works some what, but better than none. If you get Miasma 2, or Flash to work please share
Pages: 1 2