MMOMinion

Full Version: Resting/Fates in Grind mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Noticing that in Grind mode, it will Flee at the appropriate %, (I have it set to 20), and then immediately rush back into the fight against the same mob after dropping combat. (Have Rest set to 70) If it helps, I have it set to grind a single marker with a single mob Whitelisted. In Quest mode, it properly Rests.

Also in Grind mode, with Do Fates enabled, it no longer has the ability to see the level of Fates? I tried tweaking the Max and Min levels after noticing it going after level 50 fates on my level 20 character in Aleport (Always had it at default). It will only go after fates if I zero everything out.

On a further note, it also does not Avoid AOEs.
Make sure you've updated. The fact that you're saying it doesn't avoid AOE's makes me think it isn't up to date. If you're positive you're updated, please list which one isn't being avoided.
I've had a similar problem. Just with the lacking of AoE avoidance. Guy just sits there and takes it worse than Rocky when he fought Drago.

I do manual updates with the updater and I haven't really had any problems with anything else with that feature. I will say that pre-february SE patch it was working fine and not sure what broke to cause it to want the guy to just stand there.

The bot also doesn't avoid some AOE's if you outlevel the mob enough to take the hit. Sort of like Rocky is doing in that video because Drago is a punk bitch.
I have it set to automatic updates, I re-updated right before I posted this just in case. I also saw that someone said something about Task Manager in another thread, but I've never had that either.

Added Note: I've seen it properly rest AFTER killing a mob, but it seems that if it has to run away, it doesnt rest once the mob starts to chain, it instead reinstates combat immediately.
I have the same issue. In Grind mode it now seems to completely ignore the "Rest HP%: ##" setting.

It will flee at whatever percentage of health I set it at, but it will immediately run back in the moment it's out of combat. No resting after fleeing and no resting between killing mobs.

Ran the updater just 10min ago, still having this issue.