MMOMinion

Full Version: Coerthas navmesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I wanted to ask if anyone else has problem with Coerthas navmesh. I have been doing unspoiled gathering and whenever bot teleports to Coerthas near the off mesh connection to jump down to the ground from the arc, he starts running in circles. This attracts a lot of unnecessary attention and also wastes time. Maybe someone can advise a solution to this, or how to remove that off mesh connection?

Thank you,
zanuffas
Yeah I got the same problem, happens everytime the bot has to jump to connect between meshes. I just jump in circle and get stuck.
same here, jumping off somewhere doesn't work anymore...
its an fps issue fix your fps above 30 and it wont do it.
Sadly, I can't do anything about the fps issue. However, I would like to ask how can I remove the off-mesh connection?
weird... that's supposed to be in the Frame Rate Limit, right? For me it has 4 options:
None
0 fps (1/1)
0 fps (1/2)
0 fps (1/4)
and: Limit frame rate when client is inactive

I do remember that there once were numbers instead of 0 fps ;) (btw, selected I vae the first option under "None", 1/1)
none 60,30,15,limit in background
when you limit to background its about 10fps.
Thank you
Thank you so much! This seems to have fixed the issue I had getting stuck running in circles jumping off the wall in Whitebrim as well.
confirmed, fixed, thx ;)
Pages: 1 2