MMOMinion

Full Version: gathering issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
excuse me, i'm a minion cn version user. there's some gathering issue i need help.

mostly, the gathering bot works well. but lately when i use the gathering bot(the botany or mining) , it gets to the gathering marker (like mining lv5-10, or botany lv5) from node to node correctly, but sometimes could not gather things that i need, even i've set the item priority like "wind shard" in eng or in chinese words, it always gatheres the first stuff on the list, just like without priority.

btw, i've already downloaded the clean ver of minion twice.

is this a bug for cn ver. or i need change sth on bot settings?

many thanks!
Don't know how the chinese version works, but it has to be "Wind Shard" not "wind shard"
It has to match exactly what the client reports it back as. Alternatively, you can use the slot number that the item appears in (1-8).
(02-11-2015, 01:34 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]It has to match exactly what the client reports it back as. Alternatively, you can use the slot number that the item appears in (1-8).

Thx for your advice given, I'll try.Cutesmile
I had the same issue today actually. Using the correct spelling and caps doesn't seem to work. I'm on the English version.
Post a screenshot of the marker setup for the marker in question.
not op, but i've been experiencing the same issue

http://puu.sh/g18nN/510047febd.jpg here's the marker setup, none of my shard markers work
(02-17-2015, 06:34 PM)tony Wrote: [ -> ]not op, but i've been experiencing the same issue

http://puu.sh/g18nN/510047febd.jpg here's the marker setup, none of my shard markers work

Try switching to Marker Mode: Single Marker and choose "ice shards" from the Marker Name dropdown. If you leave it on Marker List it's going to cycle between all six markers you have down at the bottom Marker List there. Since you're cycling between them, unless you have Ice Shard set on all of them then it won't prioritize it on any but the one.

Also, someone has a Wards profile somewhere around here that's a great profile for shard gathering. You can make your own by going into the Skill Manager and making a new profile that has the six ward skills on it and saving it.
(02-17-2015, 08:34 PM)PixiKel Wrote: [ -> ]Try switching to Marker Mode: Single Marker and choose "ice shards" from the Marker Name dropdown. If you leave it on Marker List it's going to cycle between all six markers you have down at the bottom Marker List there. Since you're cycling between them, unless you have Ice Shard set on all of them then it won't prioritize it on any but the one.

Also, someone has a Wards profile somewhere around here that's a great profile for shard gathering. You can make your own by going into the Skill Manager and making a new profile that has the six ward skills on it and saving it.

http://puu.sh/g1qbX/0a726c78b1.jpg

no difference unfortunately, the bot doesn't actually gather, only rightclicks the node
this happens both as miner and botanist
(02-17-2015, 10:16 PM)tony Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2015, 08:34 PM)PixiKel Wrote: [ -> ]Try switching to Marker Mode: Single Marker and choose "ice shards" from the Marker Name dropdown. If you leave it on Marker List it's going to cycle between all six markers you have down at the bottom Marker List there. Since you're cycling between them, unless you have Ice Shard set on all of them then it won't prioritize it on any but the one.

http://puu.sh/g1qbX/0a726c78b1.jpg

no difference unfortunately, the bot doesn't actually gather, only rightclicks the node
this happens both as miner and botanist

I can take a look if you have teamviewer and want to come on livechat.