MMOMinion

Full Version: GRIND - Fate - Fate only breaks the bot (FIXED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long story short ---

If you set your bot up for GRIND - Fates, Fates only an dhave it for a while, then to change class & location to gathering and set it up for a node and mesh you know works correctly. It rejects to do this and acts like it's still going for fates, as it brings the gatherer to the fate locations on the previous map.

This can't be fixed (even if you uncheck all grind options) unless you restart the client.

It might not be a big issue, but it really bothers me as I like to switch often.

Ask for more info
This issue is bigger than expected...

It happens no matter what,

If you select to do fates and fates only through the grind it will be a permanent lock until client restart.

It is not possible to change your fate location or even change what the bot does after grind > fate has begun. (it will always, and i mean ALWAYS go back to the original fate location. Even if you select a different profile, it completely ignores whatever you update within the bot and locks itself on the first grind)

This needs to be solved

and Yes it's updated, checked several times the past day.

and I've tried with different computers. (none of which has firewall/antivirus enabled)
You're doing something wrong, because the modes can't just remain going, unless you simply aren't stopping the bot. What are you doing to "switch modes" exactly?
(02-11-2015, 02:29 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You're doing something wrong, because the modes can't just remain going, unless you simply aren't stopping the bot. What are you doing to "switch modes" exactly?

Please explain what i do wrong.

I press the button to stop the bot, confirms its unchecked and get back full control.

I've done this to switch between duty and gathering often without issues, however if i go from fate to gathering or from fate to duty. It does then go off as it should be, i switch to gathering, go to said node, click start.... boom it ignores the mode, bots back to the fate origin and continues it work...as if i never changed it..trying to bash some fate mobs with a gathering tool.

Please check what I'm doing "wrong" :) btw, i don't have any plugins or community made profiles

I'm able to reproduce a similar issue.

If I farm a fate zone for per say an hour, then stop to teleport to a city and sell stuff.. When I go back I can't resume the bot, as when I click STARTSTOP it just gets on the companion and stands still.. Fates are around and the bot doesn't give a fudge

(After a client restart) This problem is solved and it does what it's suppose to do

Please look into this.

Console says:

D = "MAP/ZONE CHANGED"
D = "Loading Navmesh: East Shroud"
D = "Mesh was loaded successfully!"

(Keep in mind I'm not complaining, I love the bot.. Just reporting bugs I find so I can help you all) :)
I asked one question, and you didn't answer it. What are you doing to switch modes? Are you using the Bot Modes dropdown? Or are you (mistakenly), using the LuaMods bar to manually open the window.

I need either screenshots with the Advanced Settings > Bot Status dropdown open so that I can see the task, or a video with those windows open.
Oh, sorry. I missunderstood the question.

I use the bot modes dropdown

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i28ny5hdtfxzln...d.png?dl=0

Here's the pic

It jumped on the Companion, fates are around... Stands still

if I remove the NAV_INTERACT text

IT will change to: MOVETOPOS

But is still stuck
If you want to get on live chat, i'll take a look if you got teamviewer.
Are you making sure you are fully loaded into zone before you start the bot? It's acting like you're starting the bot in a different zone or while loading, which marks an invalid map ID as the "correct zone".
Fixed by: CONTROL > Reload Lua Modules

THANKS ALOT Latty79 ^^