MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering - Deep Vigor/Brunt Force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm able to gather at unspoiled nodes easily, but I haven't been able to get Deep Vigor or Brunt Force to work properly to gather HQ items. I've messed with gathering attempts, but I haven't found the issue. Is there something specific I need to do to get Deep Vigor or Brunt Force to work?
Doesn't work using Solid Reason / Ageless Words since they'll fire at the beginning wasting the skill (and no way to avoid it atm afaik). But you can get the same result at unspoiled nodes by using Toil of the Mountaineer / Pioneer instead and it'll cost you the same amount of GP.
Ah, good point. I don't know why that didn't occur to me lol. Thanks!
yeah im having trouble with this also.
There is a way to get Solid reason/Ageless words to work and that is to set it so that it only goes off when you have GP between a certain amount.

My stats
443g, 443p, 634gp

My rotation
FM1/SV1 -50gp to 584
Unearth2/LT2 - 300 to 284
On the bot set SR/AW to activate only when i have buffs 218,219 and when my GP<310 but GP>299, this will set it to go off at soon after the 4th hit which is the nodes 5/6 hit. That will give me 5/7 hits.
The only thing I can not get to work is the Brunt Force ability. That is something I am still trying to figure out.

Of course, when you have this much GP you might as well just use Toil of the Pioneer/Toil of the Mountaineer. I personally do not use TOM or TOP because I want as many HQ items as I can get in one go.
Just posted how I do this with 5%, ageless/solid, and deep/brunt over here. :)

I used to only use toil/HQ%/brunt-deep, but I really like adding in that extra 5% safety this way.