MMOMinion

Full Version: SINGLE CHAR per account GUI selection issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have not yet been able to have the GUI automatically log my characters in, the only issue seems to be the last step. My character is on the screen yet the GUI will not click on it (Character name) to enter, this occurs on all my accounts. Soon as I click the character name once it logs in immediately and runs as per expectations. It doesn't matter is window is in or out of focus, minimized ect.

This occurs on first log in, as well when the GUI detected a crashed windows/bot and restarts.

It handles key code and password entries fine for all accounts, their are sometimes 9-10

1 character on each account, so not an issue of multiple characters.

No other issues other then the same ones others have already posted in the forums.
its because you typed in the sever name wrong. Odin is not the same as ODIN or odin. only Odin is correct. if you type the server name in wrong it will sit at the character selection screen.
Thanks Cichard , easy fix ! With all the issues I fixed myself i can't believe this was so simple.