MMOMinion

Full Version: Issue using Aetheryte during unspoiled Gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The weirdest thing started today, for whatever reason the bot no longer initiates the Aetheryte teleport to Central Thanalan or Middle La Noscea the console displays "Arrived at location [Raw Emerald], using aetheryte teleport." however nothing happens until it gets to the next location on the list. Results in it completely skipping the desired node. Just to clarify it'll finish mining the Raw Topaz node then just stand there doing nothing until the Raw Emerald timer passes instead of porting to Central Thanalan to harvest the Raw Emerald node.
Check to make sure your markers are still there?
I've done a fresh install of minion and recreated every marker and location and the issue still only persists with Central Thanalan and Middle La Noscea. I'm not sure if this is relevant but this all started occurring around 6:30pm after i crashed on teleport, i seem to remember minion updating on the reload but its updated so much over the past few days I'm not 100% sure on that.
I'd suspect that you tried to edit those locations while on a different map, which changes the map ID to the map ID to the one you were on when you saved it. This is just a guess, you could test the theory by editing the location while on the correct map, then re-saving.
Just tested that however the problem persists. I've also tried deleting the markers and recreating them as well as a totally new location in the correct zones however I've been unable to get the problem to resolve. Not sure if this information is helpful or not but if i manually teleport the bot to the zone it'll mine the nodes just fine but it cant seem to initiate the teleport itself.
Can you export them so I can see the file? Advanced Settings > Import / Export > Basic Export > Gather Locations.
The file should be output to <your minion folder>\LuaMods\ffxivminion\ImportManagerFiles\ExportedGatherLocations.info (unless you give it some other name).
You should be able to attach the file here (or you may have to put it into a zip file first).
Alrighty, here are the exported Gathering locations.
Looks like there are some messed up entries in our updated aetheryte list. I will report it to the proper authorities. :)
Awesome, glad i could help find it! ThumbsUp