MMOMinion

Full Version: GatherBot a New Vision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just asking if anyone have problems with gatherbot ?
cuz mine is not working even i followed tutorial "How to Gather" , don't know might the interface is so complicated or the bot is not working or not stable.
i wonder if Staff got time ,can you try to make a new vision for gatherbot to make it simple.
i know u guys working so hard on other major things for the best
and i really appreciate it.

Thanks to you all.
Indeed the bot is a bit overwhelming at first, but try different settings (avoid the hacks if so) and learn it :)

It's quite simple, all you really need for gathering is to start the bot, visit the skill manager to choose what skills are used and what not, the marker manager to change what your bot gathers..

Their tutorial is perfect to show you, but not everyone get it by just looking at it. So again, try it around :)
thanks for the info ghostviper you clear some thing up for me
thanks for reply ghostviper , i will give it another shot.
(02-14-2015, 03:20 PM)endx10 Wrote: [ -> ]just asking if anyone have problems with gatherbot ?
cuz mine is not working even i followed tutorial "How to Gather" , don't know might the interface is so complicated or the bot is not working or not stable.
i wonder if Staff got time ,can you try to make a new vision for gatherbot to make it simple.

Thanks to you all.

gathering is pretty simple. Go to the zone you want to gather in. go to the spot you want to gather in Drop a marker in that area 1 single marker. Put that marker in the marker list. Then click that marker and put the items you want to farm in priority 1. hit start on bot.
(02-16-2015, 03:18 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2015, 03:20 PM)endx10 Wrote: [ -> ]just asking if anyone have problems with gatherbot ?

Thanks to you all.

gathering is pretty simple. Go to the zone you want to gather in. go to the spot you want to gather in Drop a marker in that area 1 single marker. Put that marker in the marker list. Then click that marker and put the items you want to farm in priority 1. hit start on bot.

Really Thanks to you Cichard for detailed explanation :D