MMOMinion

Full Version: Gather Unspoiled mode resets markers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've already made a thread about this and applied the suggestions proposed to me, but the issue it still not fixed. I've been having this issue for months I've been using this bot and I don't know how to recreate it exactly. I don't think it has anything to do with recent updates. I've studied the issue a little more to see what exactly was the problem.

Issue:
-Using Gather Unspoiled mode with custom made markers and locations.
-Bot will teleport to the next area without switching the markers from the previous zone (seeing it from the MarkerManager window).
It's at this exact moment that the <zone>.info file of the zone it teleported to will completely reset, and only show evac coords.
The bot will then proceed to teleport to the area but not move at all since there is no markers in the .info file. So in other words it'll get stuck for about 10 minutes not gathering anything in that zone before moving on to the next, resulting in a big loss of gil/profits.
Here's a pic of what it looks like when the reset happens:
Example of "mor dhona.info" -> http://puu.sh/fUOh9/349d329f33.png
Everything resets, including the already default markers.
Here's my mor dhona.info file with my custom unspoiled node markers: http://puu.sh/fUPsn/48739a307b.info

A few weeks ago I could let the bot go on this mode for a couple days or more if I was lucky, now I have to babysit it several times a day since it is guaranteed to break at least twice a day now.
Things I've already tried:
-Clean reinstall of the bot with my unspoiled node markers/locations/skillprofiles imported
-Removed special/non alphanumeric characters from marker names

Am I doing something wrong here? I really want to fix this and have the bot work for at least 24 hours without breaking once.

Edit: Just wanted to specify that this happens randomly to any zones I set up for the Gather Unspoiled mode, not just limited to Mor Dhona.
I would try it whilst temporarily moving the skill profiles that you don't need somewhere else.
I notice that you have quite a bit of them, which might be causing a problem, just a guess. It's the only semi-obvious thing I see.
(02-14-2015, 11:41 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I would try it whilst temporarily moving the skill profiles that you don't need somewhere else.
I notice that you have quite a bit of them, which might be causing a problem, just a guess. It's the only semi-obvious thing I see.

I tried it with the bare minimum required just for gathering unspoiled nodes (8 skillprofiles) and my Western Thanalan.info file just reset now. The issue must be somewhere else.