MMOMinion

Full Version: Any news yet on the release of FFIXVMinion 3.0 & Questing 2.0?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering as its been very quiet since it was originally announced on the 4th January
yeah but it wont release untill the encryption stuff gets in place.
(02-16-2015, 03:18 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]yeah but it wont release untill the encryption stuff gets in place.

Curious what encryption stuff are you talking about ?
Thanks
profile creators addon a creators will be able to encrypt their stuff, some type of minion store and streaming their content this way it cant be shared. But not everyone will be able to have stuff on the store. it prevents stuff like latty's 1-50 stuff being taken and used at another bot. Or if someone sells an addon prevents others from just giving it away for free.
Ahh this capitalistic society we live in....
(02-17-2015, 11:11 AM)Sheimd Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh this capitalistic society we live in....

there will be plenty of free stuff on the website still, you have to "qualify" for a lack of a better word to get your stuff in the store. It protects creators of the work they put in on something.
Makes sense. You can only make so much on free products before you start weening people of that for more quality products. I think it's a fair deal.
hmm I will have a look.
But I kind of liked the spirit to have addons which are developed and extended by the comunity. If now Quest 2.0 code goes" private" and other addons too thats rather a drawack for me than a +.
And if I will have to pay for quest 2.0 or whatever amount of money. This will also rise my expectations quite a bit.In terms of bugfixing stability ....
On the other hand somehow the valuable work done for this bot should not be abused by others...
Future will show if its the right way to go.
quest Mode 2.0 will be core bot. The profiles however may be private, they may be free but still private encrypted to prevent others from stealing the work. There will still be TON of free stuff.
Hmm will the profiles we have on hand have to be rewritten for the new version?
If I have Ramuh Ex working right now (which I didnt write), will the new minion version break it ?
Pages: 1 2