MMOMinion

Full Version: Ignore low lecel node?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi is there an option to ignore low level nodes completely? When I try to gather botany it tends to get lured to low level nodes because it seems to go for closest active nodes and stay there. I have tried deleting all botany markers in the zone i am in and it still walks far to the low level nodes once all the high level nodes are gathered and then stays there because the low level nodes spawn faster, so it keeps picking up nearby low level nodes.
the level settings are in the markers.
It doesn't follow the level for some reason.

When there's two close by clusters one is level 15 and the other is level 30.
I set only one marker on the level 30 cluster with min level 29-50, it always loops back to the level 15 clusters of nodes and stay there because the level 15 area has 5 nodes that spawns faster than the level 30 cluster with 4 nodes.

It's short of like this:
[Image: F0fjiqA.png]

This only happens on botany, on mining it seems to follow the level limits and move to the appropriate marker.

Edit: My botany is 41 and is able to pick the stuff on the level 30 node, but it always seems to pick one or two level 30 node then go back to the low level nodes because it's closer even with level set to 29 and max 50.
As far as the bot is concerned it is farming the right marker..

Are the nodes different types?
Yellow vs blue on mini map?
If so you can add a whitelist id to block the wrong nodes
They both botany nodes, going to try whitelist.
Thanks
(02-16-2015, 05:01 AM)chickensoup Wrote: [ -> ]They both botany nodes, going to try whitelist.
Thanks

Yeh both will be botany nodes but one is farmed with secondary tool and appear blue on the map.
They have a different ID to the main hand yellow nodes.
Sounds like he is on marker list and not on single marker?
Single marker isnt limited by range so nodes close together can sometimes cross over and farm wrong nodes.
an example of this would be north shroud with the entire zone farmable from 1 marker as it just goes node to node right around the map.

Im not sure if it can be done but a max distance feom marker may fix it.. if it farms a node outside of the max range return to the marker point.
(02-16-2015, 07:02 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Single marker isnt limited by range so nodes close together can sometimes cross over and farm wrong nodes.
an example of this would be north shroud with the entire zone farmable from 1 marker as it just goes node to node right around the map.

Im not sure if it can be done but a max distance feom marker may fix it.. if it farms a node outside of the max range return to the marker point.
haha as soon as I read this I thought of NS. Happens to me there allllll the time.