MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Unspoiled Nodes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gathering unspoiled nodes in South Shroud and Eastern La Noscea, Umbral Rock and Volcanic Rock Salt respectively. When teleporting to South Shroud it goes to Quarrymill instead of Camp Tranquil, before the recent update it was going to Camp Tranquil. Is there a new setting to change which Aetheryte it uses? This is also happening at Eastern La Noscea with it teleporting to Costa Del Sol instead of Wineport.

On an unrelated note, are there patch notes for when you guys do updates to the minion? If not, can that be done for the future?
Yeah Im getting this too, and also my Unspoiled Marker for Antumbral Rock wont work for some reason just runs to maker and stands there
(02-17-2015, 08:59 AM)Trojin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Im getting this too, and also my Unspoiled Marker for Antumbral Rock wont work for some reason just runs to maker and stands there

I think this happens because antumbral rock is in place where there is no navmesh, just be sure to check it I may be wrong.
(02-17-2015, 08:59 AM)Trojin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Im getting this too, and also my Unspoiled Marker for Antumbral Rock wont work for some reason just runs to maker and stands there
Antumbral Rock has one location not on the default mesh. Just turn your mesh on and record all around the top of that center rock and save it.

Unspoiled ports are definitely wonky though. Just had my ferberite one port me to Camp Bluefrog instead of Ceruleum.
Why hasn't anyone made a report in my thread about this missing mesh? What map is it on, what are the coords. Need to know this stuff if it's going to be fixed.
Sorry Latty, I thought I saw someone mention it but maybe it wasn't on your mesh thread.

Eastern Thanalan, coords 26,18 at the top of that rock.
Ah, that one was in the mesh thread, just not listed as an unspoiled node. That was fixed a week or 2 ago but there haven't been any mesh updates put on the bot server in a while. I'll make sure someone pushes all the meshes that have updates this week.
As great as it is that something we can fix ourselves is now getting fixed, but the actual issue I was having hasn't been touched on.