MMOMinion

Full Version: Teleport Waypoints?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing not being able to create waypoints with the teleport module?

I did a fresh install because I felt like cleaning up and with my new install, I can't set any new waypoints for me to teleport to. Tried reloading, tried restarting client, tried restarting pc and nope. Every time I click "Save Player Pos," nothing happens and it's still an empty list.

My old install can do it still, and I had to import my old waypoints as a temporary solution.

Any thoughts? Please and advanced thanks~
you
have
to
create
a
waypoint
folder
in the dev folder
l
o
l
Thank you, I forgot about that, and that may have been what it was at first, but I did import the waypoint folder and everything from the old install but it's still not doing anything
You are actually typing a name in as well right? Not just hitting "Save Player Pos" with a blank name?
Yes, I've been typing the same name over and over and I thought maybe something was just wrong with that and i modified it a little by putting a number at the end but it's still not saving. It still has my imported waypoints though from my last install.

I reloaded lua modules as before, but I didn't really restart the client yet since it was doing some overnight leveling.

I'm going to restart client and see how that goes and if that fails, restart my whole computer again. I'll report back with results.
UPDATE

Okay so after about an hour or so of being perplexed and fiddling around with it, I made various attempts to change small things like renaming waypoint folder with capitals, using numbers for naming waypoints instead of letters, making my own meshes and trying to waymark on meshes, restarting, and overall I cannot pinpoint what it was exactly that was making it not record my coordinates, but it is now fixed after shutting down my pc for like half an hour and restarting (really wanted to figure out what was causing it, but it seems to work fine...for now)

Thanks guys for trying to help. It was weird but it solved itself in the meanwhile with a simple shutdown-rest-restart.
Happens to the best of us. :)