MMOMinion

Full Version: Known Issues (2/17/15)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just posting an update on gathering. I've heard several reports and various threads about unspoiled gathering, and it's hard to respond to them all, so I'm posting this here.
  • Teleports to gathering locations - Tricky issue to solve, had to really get creative here, but it'll be fixed in next round of updates.
  • Gather Attempts skill conditional - mostly misreading the actual conditional, but I'm going to add a new conditional to support whatever the people want.
  • Stealth - tweaked it, but messed up the code, will also be fixed.

Other Stuff

I'll be implementing the ability to do normal gathering at the "Idle" location. Probably additionally allowing multiple "idle" locations to mix it up.
(02-18-2015, 04:06 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Just posting an update on gathering. I've heard several reports and various threads about unspoiled gathering, and it's hard to respond to them all, so I'm posting this here.
  • Teleports to gathering locations - Tricky issue to solve, had to really get creative here, but it'll be fixed in next round of updates.
  • Gather Attempts skill conditional - mostly misreading the actual conditional, but I'm going to add a new conditional to support whatever the people want.
  • Stealth - tweaked it, but messed up the code, will also be fixed.

Other Stuff

I'll be implementing the ability to do normal gathering at the "Idle" location. Probably additionally allowing multiple "idle" locations to mix it up.

How about crafting?
Haven't gotten a good enough response as to what exactly is wrong with crafting yet. "Seems broken" is the only thing I've seen posted, but that's not a bug report.

Edit: Currently working with sebbs to verify any issues and add some new conditions like ToT Uses, Manipulation Uses, Steady Hand stacks, and a few others as well.
Crafting still not working right for me.. It seems to not be reading buffs correctly. If I use a skill profile that has a set rotation it runs fine but if I use one that requires it to do a certain action if I have a buff, it will only execute actions down the list that doesn't have buffs required.
If it's anything like I've seen so far, the buffs aren't listed correctly in the skill. If you screenshot me one of the ones that isn't firing, I'll explain what I mean.
I didn't change anything related to this in the current version so I'm not sure how it suddenly became an issue.
Hm it suddenly stopped working after the last update and it always re-downloads the GUI Launcher and in-game nothing appears.
Also I've noticed there is a new file called MinionLauncher.

Edit: Nvm it works again lol
After newest update i cannot attach the bot with autostartup or even by hand it does not detect the PID of FFXIIV
Sorted after restarting launcher and it updated again.
hey Ace was wondering after looking through the commitments a bit

--d("next skill prio being set:"..tostring(skill.nskillprio))

- SkillMgr.SkillProfile[skill.prio].lastcast = Now()

+ SkillMgr.SkillProfile[tonumber(skill.prio)].lastcast = Now()

just wondering as to why it was changed to convert to number when the original way had it has just default with no conversion at all? Also talking about the 'SkillManager now saves skills to a "skills" table using persistence" commit on Feb 15th

Edit: Or is that just for when your debugging for console purposes?

Edit #2: And it's not that the abilities aren't firing something weird is just stopping moves from being used in there proper order. Like for sebbs 4 star all i have to do is copy rapid synth, delete it and re-add it paste move it back up to where it was and the profile works like it always has. So the bug is a weird one i'll tell you that.

Edit #3: After checking a bit further it seems the problem is most likely within that huge chunk a bit further down that builds old profiles into new ones. I will test this theory by re-building one of sebbs profiles from scratch to see how it hold out with all the buff checking.

Edit #4: Also if it helps any the bot seems to be acting weird with profiles that lets say have '8 Basic Synthesis, great strides, basic touch... the list goes on' to accompany their respected jobs, since each one works with it's own ID but yet all have the same name. I'm saying this cause when i disable the one for the job that i'm on out of the many, it seems that another one will still set it off.
(02-18-2015, 04:34 PM)kidz14 Wrote: [ -> ]hey Ace was wondering after looking through the commitments a bit

--d("next skill prio being set:"..tostring(skill.nskillprio))

- SkillMgr.SkillProfile[skill.prio].lastcast = Now()

+ SkillMgr.SkillProfile[tonumber(skill.prio)].lastcast = Now()

just wondering as to why it was changed to convert to number when the original way had it has just default with no conversion at all? Also talking about the 'SkillManager now saves skills to a "skills" table using persistence" commit on Feb 15th

Edit: Or is that just for when your debugging for console purposes?

Edit #2: And it's not that the abilities aren't firing something weird is just stopping moves from being used in there proper order. Like for sebbs 4 star all i have to do is copy rapid synth, delete it and re-add it paste move it back up to where it was and the profile works like it always has. So the bug is a weird one i'll tell you that. try and change one thing like enable disable see if that works.. save between changes

Edit #3: After checking a bit further it seems the problem is most likely within that huge chunk a bit further down that builds old profiles into new ones. I will test this theory by re-building one of sebbs profiles from scratch to see how it hold out with all the buff checking.

Edit #4: Also if it helps any the bot seems to be acting weird with profiles that lets say have '8 Basic Synthesis, great strides, basic touch... the list goes on' to accompany their respected jobs, since each one works with it's own ID but yet all have the same name. I'm saying this cause when i disable the one for the job that i'm on out of the many, it seems that another one will still set it off.
a new table that allows 1 skill to trigger that skill for all classes has been added. I am altering all my profiles now.
Hey Ace, did someone message you about this yet:

[Image: a2059cd172.png]

When unspoiled gathering and it teleports back to home point (mine is in uldah and it has a marker). Was working fine before the most recent update to mmominion without any changes to my setup.

The error pops up like several times a second and makes the client lag quite a bit.
Pages: 1 2