MMOMinion

Full Version: Manual Mode?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello community!

I've just signed up for this bot, changing over from a different bot that seemed to not really update regularly anymore. :( Maybe these features do exist here and I simply don't know where they are, in which case I ask your help to find them. Maybe they don't exist in which case I would love to see if they are possible to implement?

1. Would love a manual mode in where I move around manually but the bot attacks only what I target. I love to use this kind of a feature to be more in control of my botting when I am just feeling to lazy to push through my rotations but I still want to feel like I am playing.

2. Is there a feature that can max out the zoom in the game? There was an addon in WoW that would let you zoom out as far as you would like and it was very helpful in some fights. We don't have addons in XIV yet, but perhaps there is a way to add this in?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! I am signed up for a 30day trial. There seems to be a lot of updates and new fun features added for this bot. Encouraging! I hope everything works out and I become regular user of this bot! :D

-
1. Assist Mode
2. No
There is Levi helper in the addons thread. Mad zoomage with it.
(02-18-2015, 11:46 AM)KaWeNGoD Wrote: [ -> ]1. Assist Mode
2. No

So thats what its called. Cool. I will check out the assist mode at home. Love the lazy mode...

(02-18-2015, 12:43 PM)saito.mishima Wrote: [ -> ]There is Levi helper in the addons thread. Mad zoomage with it.

I found it! Can not live without max zoom... It's the best. I'll check this one out at home as well.

Amazingly fast replies. Awesome. Thanks guys! :D