MMOMinion

Full Version: My keys are locked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

After about a week of using this bot (no bans and it has worked flawlessly so far) My keys seem to have turned locked for some reason.

I've helped a few around on the forums and mistakely had a thead that got deleted due to wrong placement.

Other than that I'm not sure what I've done? Does someone else have this issue?

I got a inbox mail from Fire about a chargeback, but I don't want that. I just want to continue using the bot.
What am i suppose to do? Thanks :)
I recieved that myself aswell, I thought it was another conformation of purchase as it happened around the time I bought the license..

However a few days later I got messages that my paypal account has been closed by request, I have no idea why it happened and I did not request it, nor did i request your chargeback

Can you unlock my keys which I paid for? I still have many days left
well you didnt payfor them... you did a charge back and got your money back.
I never requested a chargeback nor did I recieve my money..

All I know is that I got a mail on my paypal about suspicious activity and that they locked it down since I no longer could access it
(02-18-2015, 01:35 PM)ghostviper Wrote: [ -> ]I never requested a chargeback nor did I recieve my money..

All I know is that I got a mail on my paypal about suspicious activity and that they locked it down since I no longer could access it

Is it your credit card with your name on it or a relative?

If it has your name on it, is it possible your bank tried to contact you to verify the charge and you missed the call?

The above happened to me once with paypal. I made an odd charge, the bank called to verify but I never answered, they reported it as a possible fraud and it was revered and paypal shutdown until I contacted them to clear it up.
(02-18-2015, 01:07 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Please be advised that we have received the following notification from PayPal:

We're writing to let you know that one of your buyers (yes, that is YOU) opened a chargeback with their card issuer. The buyer stated that they did not authorise this purchase.

Here are the details of this case:
Transaction ID: 90420809

• Buyer's name: G*** Rea***

• Buyer's email: g****rea***_s**@hotmail.com

• Buyer's transaction ID: 2C143503WC1931611

• Transaction date: 3 February 2015

-----------------------------------

So you either payed with the creditcard from someone else or you were totally drunk and already forgot when you told your bank to reverse the payment.

Can you explain what happened then ?

(02-18-2015, 01:15 PM)ghostviper Wrote: [ -> ]I recieved that myself aswell, I thought it was another conformation of purchase as it happened around the time I bought the license..

However a few days later I got messages that my paypal account has been closed by request, I have no idea why it happened and I did not request it, nor did i request your chargeback

Can you unlock my keys which I paid for? I still have many days left

you already said that you recived the same email about the charge back and then your paypal was closed. I suggest you call paypal. Have them reopen your paypal and reverse the charge back. There has been a charge back the money went back to paypal account. Just because you dont have access to the money because your paypal account got closed for some reason. Like i said call paypal get your paypal account unlocked and reverse the charge back.
(02-18-2015, 01:35 PM)ghostviper Wrote: [ -> ]I never requested a chargeback nor did I recieve my money..

If it has your name on it, is it possible your bank tried to contact you to verify the charge and you missed the call?

The above happened to me once with paypal. I made an odd charge, the bank called to verify but I never answered, they reported it as a possible fraud and it was revered and paypal shutdown until I contacted them to clear it up.

Once you contact paypal and get your account unlocked, i'm sure it will be resolved.
I used prepaid cards for PayPal, bought it by my name.
The Prepaid cards did never get filled back up..

I will try and contact paypal as suggested, and reverse the payment.

Thanks all

(02-18-2015, 01:39 PM)Cash4gil Wrote: [ -> ]

Once you contact paypal and get your account unlocked, i'm sure it will be resolved.

Ohhh, I did get a call a while back! Will try straight away! Thanks alot!
Pages: 1 2