MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot wont attach properly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive restarted both XIV, and the bot, Ive done a full reinstall of the bot, I dont know whats going on, any help would be appriciated.

[Image: edH4H3Y.png]
what folder is the bot installed to....

i needs to be in C:\ffxivminion
its in its own folder on my desktop, and has never had an issue before this morning

Edit: I moved it to C:minion No change at alll
are you running hte bot as admin?
what AV do you have installed
(02-18-2015, 02:54 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]are you running hte bot as admin?
what AV do you have installed

I tried running as admin, and closing malewarebytes, nothing has changed, it still wont attach properly
dont know what malewarebytes is but closing it doesnt mean anything. You need to uninstall any AV besides windows security esentials(windows 7) windows defender(win 8) this is all in hte install guide....

and the " it worked before" doesnt mean anything. Things changes programs update, these are known issues from things interfering with the bot. just follow the install guide.

this happens when the bot doesnt have rights to access teh Ui folder in the bot something is blocking its rights.
(02-18-2015, 03:00 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]dont know what malewarebytes is but closing it doesnt mean anything. You need to uninstall any AV besides windows security esentials(windows 7) windows defender(win 8) this is all in hte install guide....

and the " it worked before" doesnt mean anything. Things changes programs update, these are known issues from things interfering with the bot. just follow the install guide.

this happens when the bot doesnt have rights to access teh Ui folder in the bot something is blocking its rights.

Uninstalled AV, no changes.

[Image: 18uYCni.png]
do you have teamviewer?
This also just started happening to me. I just booted up ffxiv and minion picked up some auto updates. Attached like normal and I get the same as in the screenshot above.

If you login as it's like this, nothing appears apart from the top bar. No modules will load or anything.

Quick update:
I did a complete redownload for minion and this appears to have resolved the issue

Update 2:
Noticing some odd things that appear to be happening now though. Randomly it'll fail at gathering and just look at the screen or gather the wrong item completely (using a profile that has been fine for the past 2 weeks) This only appears to happen when there is a choice of multiple items. Single shards have no problem, but when you have the chance to gather 2 or 3, the bot will refuse to gather.
my friend just bought the bot today it was working in the morning but suddenly it crash due to memory.
i told to him uninstall AV and run as admin
but during attach it just keep crashing due to memory.
Pages: 1 2