MMOMinion

Full Version: Updates (2/18/15)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In addition to a host of new API goodies, including Player.stats, and Player.levels, and additional gathering info (thanks fxfire), the following lua changes were made:
  • Tweaked avoidance wait time down, will be faster to dodge.
  • Fixed unmounting upon zone change for some tasks.
  • Fixed stealth destination check error.
  • Normally gathering will ensue while at the "idle" location while doing Unspoiled Gathering. Players will need to make sure the appropriate class is selected for the Idle location, and that the marker list has been set up appropriately beforehand.
  • Added new conditionals and skill trackers for crafting.
  • Switched pairs <-> pairsByKeys to force proper evaluation order for crafting/gathering.
  • Fixed IQ/Quality tracking for crafting.
  • Added skill profile validation upon load to check for missing skill conditionals.
  • Added 2 example profiles for crafting (credit: sebbs).
  • Cleaning up OMC's a bit more.
  • Testing implementation for OMC_WALK.
  • New helper for searching for marker info in different files.
  • Added a button to pull in position on navigation test mode.
  • Fixing confirm duty for PVP when multibotserver connection is enabled.
bug on grind,
Start grind using do fate and fate only, advance setting teleport, paranoid ...,
do a few fate,
teleport to another zone.
start grind.
it keep teleport to 1st grind area.
Not a bug its a feature.
You're probably starting the bot mid-teleport to the other zone, don't do that.
Wait 'til you've fully loaded into the new zone.
(02-20-2015, 02:19 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You're probably starting the bot mid-teleport to the other zone, don't do that.
Wait 'til you've fully loaded into the new zone.

is fully loaded, even with mesh.
I have to reload modules to solve it, then after that when i teleport to another zone. It just keep tele me back to the previous zone
Dunno, enable unstuck is on maybe? I don't have too many guesses as to why it would do that.