MMOMinion

Full Version: Companion Issues / Porting Issues in Eastern LaNoscea / A few other issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As of the most recent update I have (I updated sometime last night) when grinding in the Ageless Wise in Eastern La Noscea I'm having a few issues I wasn't before.

1. Companion tries to be summoned every 4-5 seconds regardless of status. At this point I've just set an alarm to hit the hotkey on that box every 15 minutes or so...but it's no longer working as it did.

2. I'm running into walls all over Ageless Wise...recognizing that it's a bit of an odd zone, I've tried to rebuild the navmesh a few times this morning with no luck. :(

3. The bot stops periodically (every 30 minutes or so?) and ports me to Costa Del Sol. 2/3 of the time it consequently crashes while Costa is loading. Prior to this even if I got ported for being idle I'd end up in Wineport and run back.

4. As has already been mentioned I've been having a lot of problems crafting...most of the awesome profiles that Sebbs and Saiks put together seem to be broken now.

5. I read that gathering was primarily fixed save for the Unspoiled Nodes but I'm still having issues even doing single zone shard farming.

I've removed TaskManager (the only addon I use) and have done a completely fresh install...I did have the issue again with the login screen but was able to get around it by editing my .cfg file manually.
Do you have "Enable Unstuck" ticked? if so that could be whats causing you to TP to costa de sol. I'm using Companion atm and its working fine. With Ageless Wise where ever that is try deleting the .nx2 files for that zone.
I've done those things...porting to Costa seems to have been stopped by unchecking unstuck...the other two issues persist though. :(
Got any screenshots of where it's running into walls?
Well...unfortunately no...because when I logged off and logged back on at home I'm now getting the stupid login issue again...and this time manually updating my config doesn't seem to work.
Transparent screen prompting me for my keycode and password...but not letting me enter said info...except that I can on the character login screen I've noticed. Even so the bot doesn't attach correctly and all the text is in a hideous yellow...not only is it in a hideous yellow but none of lua mods load.

I can't run the newest update on any of my machines and then use the current launcher actually. I have to roll back to a copy on my tablet that's about 2 or 3 weeks old...so I can't actually tell you what's broken with the current release because I can't use it to begin with. :(
In your minion folder, there is an _OLD launcher. use that. ANd post your setup in the info request thread for people having issues with the launcher.