MMOMinion

Full Version: Previous Spell ID - still not wokring?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant get the previous spell to work with skill manager since few updates ago. I've read a few other threads that say it's broken, can anyone confirm?
It only works for GCD skills at the moment. I'll probably be issuing an update in that front in the coming days to provide a true previous skill tracking, as well as clearing up the misnomer. You can use "next skill" to force the next skill used as a replacement in the meantime.
Thank you Ace.

I been trying to fix a popular BLM skill profile created by Kyle.

It's configured with Previous and Next Skill id. I have tried to use "Next ID" more but I'm not getting it to play well. I also suspect i have the same problems issue with some Paladin skill profiles and tank rotation, based on the same concept of rules.

I'm looking forward for that update, so we get a better rotation handling, better tanking, dps and healing combos.

BR
The BLM_50 that's included with the bot is the same profile. It'll also be updated probably today sometime, I made some stability changes last night.