MMOMinion

Full Version: Unspoiled node broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have my home point set at Costa del Sol to farm near the Water crystals botany nodes, and I've noticed every time it's about to teleport to gather a particular unspoiled node, it will go walk/run towards the ferry dock first, interact with the NPC to move to Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks, then it will teleport form there and only there.

Why doesn't it teleport directly from where it is farming at the home point I set at? Is the bot working as intended?

Edit: Decided to edit this thread instead of making a new one.

I've had time to test the new changes and wanted to make sure unspoiled node gathering was glitched before posting my results.

Issue #1: Bot does not load correct mesh on teleport will get stuck indefinitely for unspoiled nodes, more specifically the teleport Coerthas -> Middle La Noscea.
Frequency: This happened to me twice already, both under 12 hours of afk gathering.
Ease of reproducing: Random, but can guarantee it'll break under 12 hours of using the unspoiled node gathering and switching zones.

Here's my screens of the console log when it's actually stuck:
[Image: 2f30d94d7f.png]

Screen with "Enable Log" and "Log CNE Results" enabled:
[Image: bf6d9ccbd4.png]

My settings:
I use 2 accounts with MMOminion, farming the same markers and the same exact things. The only difference between the 2 are different home points.
I have it configured to farm the following:
* IDLE (Costa Del Sol botanist farming crystals) Hour=0
* Botanist Clusters (Mor Dhona) Hour=1
* Darksteel Ores (Coerthas) Hour=1
* Botanist Clusters (Mor Dhona) Hour=5
* Grade 3 Thanalan Topsoil (Western Than) Hour=5
* Botanist Clusters (Mor Dhona) Hour=9
* Miner Clusters (Mor Dhona) Hour=13
* Miner Clusters (Mor Dhona) Hour=17
* Thavnairian Mist (Coertha) Hour=17
* Grade 3 La Noscean Topsoil (Middle La Noscea) Hour=19
* Miner Clusters (Mor Dhona) Hour=21

Using a custom mesh of Coerthas with only the 2-3jump points removed, same as default one otherwise.

Issue #2: Bot will not teleport correctly and will instead take unnecessary walks to target zone.
Frequency: Everytime with certain zones for target markers combined with certain home points.
Ease to reproduce: Easy. Examples are setting the home point at East Shroud to farm the wind crystals -> teleport to a marker set in Western Thanalan (for Grade3 Topsoil) -> bot will walk all the way there instead of teleporting directly (chocos from East Shroud -> South Shroud -> Eastern Than -> Central Than -> Western Than -> Marker).

On certain markers it will walk from home point (East Shroud) -> Sweetbloom Pier -> Old Grid -> teleport to correct zone for target marker.

With home point set at Costa Del Sol, it will almost always walk towards the pier also -> Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks -> teleport to target zone.

Issue #3: Weird behavior when doing normal gathering. I noticed it jumps everysingle time after gathering anything. Any zone, any markers or gathering points will make the bot jump once when it finishes gathering that node.
I'm thinking it has to do with the recent changes to make the bot go in way too close to the node. Is it possible to have an option to revert back to the old way? Never had any problems before with gathering node distance.

Seems to have fixed itself. I still think it goes way to close to gathering nodes, and would like an option to configure how close it gets.

Issue #2 I can't fix myself, as for issue #1 I can get it to run again by just teleporting to any zone and restarting the bot, but as of now it's useless as my main money maker since it breaks frequently and it won't stay stable for more than a few hours (and once it loads the wrong mesh, it'll completely stop the bot). pls fix.
Can I bump? Bumping for more visibility and title change instead of creating new thread.
Your not the only one having issues with markers and minion saying that there are none for your level etc, only thing is no one is acknowledging it for whatever reason
(02-21-2015, 10:59 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]Your not the only one having issues with markers and minion saying that there are none for your level etc, only thing is no one is acknowledging it for whatever reason

I'm guessing no one is asking about it because most people prefer to use teleport dungeon farming as their main bread maker? Perhaps not a lot of people using this as their main way of generating gil.
I've always used unspoiled node gathering as it's a little bit safer and I haven't been banned yet after a few months of doing it. Unfortunately I wish this mode would get a little more attention since it's more prone to breaking.
I can do crystal/shard farming 24/7 for days/weeks and have it stay stable without crashing, but never with unspoiled node gathering.
i just got done testing out Normal gathering and its working for me just fine...

(02-21-2015, 10:59 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]Your not the only one having issues with markers and minion saying that there are none for your level etc, only thing is no one is acknowledging it for whatever reason

just go to the spot you want to farm and drop a marker and put its level range within the range of your character. IE 10-15
Since my mules got suspended, I have been doing unspoiled gathering almost nonstop and have already gotten the forager head and both main hands, and halfway till 1st supra. odds are you did not set it up correctly, cause it is working nonstop and fine for me. Maybe if you list what you did, we can find the issue. Did you set your locations while in that map, etc??

No one is mentioning it because maybe outside of some out-of-mesh nodes, gathering is working fine.