MMOMinion

Full Version: Skill Manager Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I'm fairly new to this bot but enjoying seeing how robust and awesome this bot can be. I'm working on creating a tanking assist profile for myself as I manually do the dungeons. Some questions have come up that I think someone knows the answers to.

1. Say I want to use shield bash to interrupt spells or moves a mob tries to do. Instead of adding ID's to the list, can I just set the "@ me" flag and have the bot attempt to interrupt anything? If I have to add ID's then how is the list separated? By comma or some other delimiter?

2. How can I get the bot to flash? I tried to set it up so that it would flash if AoE had 2 or more mobs in combat. I also put a "since last cast" time of 8 seconds, and to only use it above 20% mana. The in party flag is checked, however the bot never attempts to cast flash. Is the "since last cast" screwing it up since it was never cast to begin with? What would be a good way to set up flash to cast once in a while while in combat with more than one mob?

3. Does functionality exist to allow the bot to provoke a monster if a party member is being attacked? Perhaps under a certain health threshold? I assume not, but would be amazed if such a thing was possible.

Is there documentation on the features of the skill manager other than the partial tutorial that exists? The existing tutorial only covers like 3 drop down menus of the seven or eight menus. If I'm just blind please point me in the right direction!
I set my shield bash to if more than 0.5 sec cast time.

My flash to in party. Aoe settings to more than 1 allies in 5 range less than 80% hp. more than 1 enemy in 5 range. Recast time 8 secs should be ok.

It doesnt provoke like that yet as far as i know.
my flash not even work, i need clean instruction for this,really hard to tank