MMOMinion

Full Version: gather not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
problem with mining, it keeps coming up with this error: (See attachment)

I am a lvl 10 in western thanalan, it runs to the node then stops and repeats the error continuously and doesnt mine the node.

Seems its just not targeting and using the node, even though it runs to it

Also, if i then select the node manually it starts mining it, but instead of mining Zinc Ore or Obsidian like its set to, its mining the 1st entry (Tin Ore)
what level are is yoru miner because the error is saying there are no markers in your level range.
(02-21-2015, 11:16 AM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]I am a lvl 10
Error is pretty self-explanatory.. none of the markers fit your level criteria.
Note that the level range has to fit you and the level of the nodes you want to farm.

You can change the marker list type to single marker and select the marker you're wanting to farm in the dropdown to test.
forgive me sounding daft, but are you saying none of the provided meshes have any mining markers on them? I need to go make them all for all levels / all zones?

how exactly is the new "Quick Start" mining meant to work if this is the case?
what he is saying there are currently on that mesh no markers that meet your character level range. he is saying CHECK your marker mananger and select the marker in SINGLE marker that is suppose to be the one you are farming at to test it.

you have to set up the marker that you wish to farm at, priority and its level range has to be within your character level range..
I see, i'm clearly an idiot :/
Where are these options in "Quick Start"?, if you could point them out on the screenshot i provided that would be helpful , i cant see any
Marker manager doesn't work, you click on the dropdown box "marker name" and nothing happens.
I could have sworn all the provided zone maps with the bot had basic markers set up for grinding, mining etc. Where are they now? Why does it say there aren't any in my range? Western Thanalan is 1-15, my character is 10
Quick Start doesn't use a marker (kind of the whole point of why it exists), it uses the location you start it at as the center, and the GUI options to decide which items to gather.

If you click the dropdown box that says Marker Name and nothing happens.. you have no markers.

You might need to just delete everything in your Navigation folder and let it reupdate from the server.
(02-21-2015, 11:03 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Quick Start doesn't use a marker (kind of the whole point of why it exists), it uses the location you start it at as the center, and the GUI options to decide which items to gather.

If you click the dropdown box that says Marker Name and nothing happens.. you have no markers.

You might need to just delete everything in your Navigation folder and let it reupdate from the server.

Hi Ace, exactly as i thought, thank you. Hence if you check the screenshot i'm confused at why quick start is looking for markers and then error'ing saying there are none for my level.

I will try the deletion of the navigation folder and re-download and see if that fixes the issue
(02-21-2015, 11:11 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2015, 11:03 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Quick Start doesn't use a marker (kind of the whole point of why it exists), it uses the location you start it at as the center, and the GUI options to decide which items to gather.

Hi Ace, exactly as i thought, thank you. Hence if you check the screenshot i'm confused at why quick start is looking for markers and then error'ing saying there are none for my level.

I will try the deletion of the navigation folder and re-download and see if that fixes the issue

could it be you dont have a content ID of the node you want to farm?