MMOMinion

Full Version: Grind Mode messed up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have my level 10 warrior on grind mode, he keeps teleporting to odd places like limsa or aleport then runs to the level 50 area and gets killed by sahagin.

If i teleport him to western thanalan, he instantly tries to teleport, normally one of those two places but sometimes others. If i move him slightly to cancel the teleport, he then gets on his mount and runs off to the nearest fate. Also on my higher levels (also trying to grind) summon companion is really hit or miss and rarely summons it.

I do not use ANY 3rd party tools, i do not use any plugins, i do not use task manager

I could have sworn when you used to do fate grinding, the bot would go from low level zone to high level zone through the standard progression areas WESTERN HORIZON, WESTERN LA NOSCEA, QUARRYMILL etc etc, but now it just doesn't seem to know what to do , where to go at each level etc. Level 19 and its still doing Horizon

What fate areas is the bot set to do and at what levels? 1-20 seems a long time in horizon and i cant tell if its stuck or working as intended and it just stays there 1-50 or whatever lol
omg i suggest you delete your minion folder from your computer.....

gridning is working fine so is fates....

Follow the guide for setting up grinding. If you want to do fates.

Fates will only grind fates in the zone you are currently in. It never changed zones ever on its own based on level(though this could of been a taskmanager addon)

To do fates check Do fates and Do fates only. Set your home point to the zone you are doing fates in. then set the min/max fate level range So if your level 10 and you want to do lvl 5 fates and level 15 fates you would put 5/5 for fate levels. Then hit start. if you leave min fates 0 it will do every fate lower then your current level

also make sure "Enable Unstuck" is not ticked.

[Image: muXmhWQ.png]

You seem to be having very odd combined problem with almost every mode. I'm willing to bet its Enviromental. something on your computer is causing issues with the bot. I would start fresh. I would delete all of hte minion files from your computer i would then install all the required files for your computer once you reinstall those files, then i would install the bot. Dont add any mods from the forums dont run any other ffxiv 3rd party programs. then launch the bot. To me seems like something is missing from your computer you couldnt even get the WPE to work.
ok thanks, will install everything on a new hard drive and see if that clears up the issue. Wont b e able to do it til tomorrow though.
(02-22-2015, 07:19 AM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]ok thanks, will install everything on a new hard drive and see if that clears up the issue. Wont b e able to do it til tomorrow though.

not sure where you got the idea the bot changed zones on its own based on level with fate grinding though. It never did that and it doesnt seem Taskmanager does either.

and i dont think you have to do it on a new harddrive i wouldl just reinstall the required files and then reinstall the bot.
(02-22-2015, 02:42 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]not sure where you got the idea the bot changed zones on its own based on level with fate grinding though. It never did that and it doesnt seem Taskmanager does either.

btw jackie check with Ace, or one of the other devs or test it out for yourself because grind mode DOES teleport you to certain areas depending on your level.
Example, i was trying to fate grind in nothern thanalan at lvl 45 and it wont let me, it keeps teleporting back to outer la noscea.

The bot does not allow you to fate grind in a given zone and hasn't done for as long as i can remember, it teleports you to whatever zones its been set up for a given level range.

p.s deleting the navigation folder, and reinstalling has not fixed all the issues. It is still not summoning my companion while grinding. It is however changing zones automatically at various level ranges to do fates in that level range, its not doing outer la noscea at lvl 40+, started off in Horizon at 1-20, not sure where it went from 21-40 as i was not home.
The only time grind should be teleporting you is when you have "Do Atma" checked, then it teleports you according to the JP time theory. Outside of that, only quest profiles or Task manager should be teleporting you under grind.

I guess it's possible that quick start is acting up if you are not using markers..... are you grinding with a set grind marker, or just pressing start under grind? Under marker manager, are there any markers set? is it set to random marker? double checked that da atma isnt checked? what does your console say when you teleport?
(02-23-2015, 05:26 AM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2015, 02:42 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]not sure where you got the idea the bot changed zones on its own based on level with fate grinding though. It never did that and it doesnt seem Taskmanager does either.

btw jackie check with Ace, or one of the other devs or test it out for yourself because grind mode DOES teleport you to certain areas depending on your level.
Example, i was trying to fate grind in nothern thanalan at lvl 45 and it wont let me, it keeps teleporting back to outer la noscea.

The bot does not allow you to fate grind in a given zone and hasn't done for as long as i can remember, it teleports you to whatever zones its been set up for a given level range.

p.s deleting the navigation folder, and reinstalling has not fixed all the issues. It is still not summoning my companion while grinding. It is however changing zones automatically at various level ranges to do fates in that level range, its not doing outer la noscea at lvl 40+, started off in Horizon at 1-20, not sure where it went from 21-40 as i was not home.

i just started it im gridning at lvl 43 in northern Thanalan and its working just fine. i suggest following the guide for fate grinding. Like Riva said if you have do atma checked then it TPS you around based on JP time theroy for best area to get atma. make sure "ENABLE Unstuck" isnt ticked. what you discribe does not happen annd has never happend. the bot does not change zones based on level of the bot and has NEVER changed zones based on level of the bot. you can go 1-50 in the starter zone if you dont manually change zones. every day i have multiple characters that im leveling up via fates all differnt level ranged in different zones and not once have they ever TP'ed to another zone on their own.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...w-to-Grind