MMOMinion

Full Version: Very new to this program (help please!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , So i am trying this program out and trying to use it for gathering shards, im a full time dad and worker so gathering just takes so much time out of my day. I was trying to use the gathering part and followed the guides but still having hard time getting it to work . Im doing level 5 in Central Than . The gathering starts when i hit on the node but then instead of collecting the wind shards it starts with bone chip's , i tried to write Wind Shards , Wind-Shards and all such but no luck yet . If any one can help me would be greatly appreciated
If you want to hop in live chat, I can take a look.
of course may be just a few minutes if that's possible ( daughter needs me for a little)
(02-22-2015, 07:39 PM)ndc1190 Wrote: [ -> ]of course may be just a few minutes if that's possible ( daughter needs me for a little)

did you follow the marker manager tutorial and gathering tutorial? did you put down a marker in the area you want to farm then put the Priority Wind Shard. Wind Shards, wind shard are both incorrect.
yeah I'm gonna try one more time to follow the marker maybe I'm just entering something incorrect.
Yeah go to the area you want to stand. Put the "level range" of your Character basically how long you want him to stay there for how many levels. Unless you want him to ALWAYS stay there then just put 1-50 as the level range. then put the Shard name on hte marker Water Shard then add the marker to the list. Take some screen shots of your settings.
ok yeah still doing same thing maybe im just messing something uo here bad but here are some screenshots

[Image: ffxiv_02222015_155730.png]
[Image: ffxiv_02222015_155943.png][Image: ffxiv_02222015_155946.png]
Turn off gather unspoiled.
Delete the valid slot info or add slot 5.

So will say 3,5

Valid slots isnt the number of items it is the position they are in.

Not required for general use just for item discovery.
It will also be made redundant soon.
Thank you all so much , due to the fact of everyone help here i will be getting s full subscription. I used a few other programs before and they were basically "I dk figure it out yourself" but the group here was perfect thank you all so much . Expecially Latty79 of the IRC chanell
yeah i would just follow the Tutorial on marker and gathering not unspoiled unless ofc you want to do unspoiled.