MMOMinion

Full Version: Requests for minion API
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would ask for some features to minion, it would be very interesting to have the following features available in the minion API.

1 - Duty without TP (BAN nevermore) (to me most important feature ;) )
2 - Materia assimilator
3 - Desynthesis
4 - MB Interaction
5 - Recipe Choosing for crafting
6 - wife aggro holder (inside joke) XD

Minion today is the best bot for FFXIV, with that features we would have the best bot ever.

edit: added poll
(02-23-2015, 08:30 PM)magoclow22 Wrote: [ -> ]1 - Duty without TP (BAN nevermore) (to me most important feature ;) )
3 - Desynthesis
4 - MB Interaction
6 - wife aggro holder (inside joke) XD
+1 for me
5 - Recipe Choosing for crafting + API to control how many HQ mats we use would be ideal for me.
materia and desynth are the biggest one for me. So much time saved
Leves would be a close second to duty for me.
I would love a duty mode that would either let you keep up with players like party grind or continue as 4 but with out TP more than anything
a working alternative to TP in Duty would have to be #1 for me. The additional people mining/harvesting is becoming very apparent, markets are crashing as people undercut by stupid amounts just cause their inventories are full
I worked on satasha normal without TP. I did it utilising quest function. Build a killaggro at the positions with mobs and you will run group to group.

Got to first boss before stopping.

It is a lot of work to build the profiles. And you have to manually enter. Haven't looked at task manager yet to see if it can switch mode on entering a duty. So task manager step 1. Queue for dungeon. Step 2 switch to quest. 3. Do quest.
Duty without TP would be interesting, but top priority for me are leves.
1 - would be enough reason for me to go back to 4-boxing. Time isn't an issue especially if it's running while afk. It'd be nice to hit weekly caps without having to grind is all.

5 - would help me cap out my crafting

The rest are creature comforts I think, at least for me. To be completely honest what I'd love to see is automated Hunts, but I'm not holding my breath.
Pages: 1 2