MMOMinion

Full Version: Anyone running Dungeons Still?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am curious if people are still farming dungeons and have not had an issue with the recent massive ban waves. Seems like all the people posting on the ban post are getting caught after dungeons. I would like to get back into dungeon/primal farming for my last phase of my zodiac.

Just curious on what other people are seeing or not seeing.
I personally think dungeons are too hot right now, others may disagree
I wish I could dungeon farm for zeta phase, I'm not going to risk it though.
(02-24-2015, 09:16 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I could dungeon farm for zeta phase, I'm not going to risk it though.

I feel your pain Latty Complaint
i been running 24/7 dungeons/pvp since the first week of the ban wave.
I am bouncing in and out for this last zeta phase. I am trying to run about 2 or 3 dungeons and then fate out the difference. I seem to have more luck running a dungeon that clears majority of the mobs and not just hits the bosses. I am thinking that the time it takes to complete plus the frequency are contributing factors to them figuring it out.
Been staying clear of Dungeons atm, leveling crafting and gathering on my 9 bots accounts atm. For anyone hit in the recent ban wave, did you get the same bots banned twice st all and is round two automatically permanent?

Would be so nice if I could toss my main in a group for tombstone and Zeta farming, but don't need a strike on that account, and not going to risk in with the recent activity.
im in the middle of farming my zeta / cards. fingers crossed.

ps im being paranoid and having my main account accept duty stand around for a few minutes and leaving manually. I dont know if they would temp ban for that or not. idc about my bots but rip if my main account gets banned
We have not been running on Hyperion. I got hit with a 72 hour on my main, don't want to risk it. Which sucks because i really would like to finish my relic. Oh well the old fashioned way it is! :) I was in WP too when i got hit.
Im missing LCoA gil farm =/
Im poor Complaint
Pages: 1 2