MMOMinion

Full Version: Usable for Animus Books and beyond?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! I am very interested in this bot, but am curious to know if it is usable to farm animus books as well as possibly Zodiac dungeons. I would like to let this bot farm them while I am at work or asleep, but would not want to purchase it if this was not possible.

I.E can this bot do the following:

kill 10 mobs of a specific type, then teleport to the next zone and kill 10 mobs of a different type.

queue for dungeons and complete them while behaving normally and not dying

Complete Levequests

Complete specific fates.

From what I've read I believe it's possible to complete specific fates for sure, but the others I am not sure about. If anyone could answer this, that would be very much appreciated.
yes see task mananger addon. it cant do levequests.
(02-24-2015, 09:45 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]yes see task mananger addon. it cant do levequests.

How safe is it to do the dungeons? Likelihood of being banned? Is there anything I should worry about? And where is this task manager addon. I cannot find it currently.
Its at LUA modules

As for the dungeons, I dont believe any bot out there for FFXIV is advisable to solo bot dungeons unless you have 4 bots then go right ahead
(02-25-2015, 02:48 AM)iDownload Wrote: [ -> ]Its at LUA modules

As for the dungeons, I dont believe any bot out there for FFXIV is advisable to solo bot dungeons unless you have 4 bots then go right ahead

So then I should do the leves and dungeons on my own and have the bot do the mobs and the fates?
pretty much yeah
(02-25-2015, 03:42 AM)niceshotnub Wrote: [ -> ]

So then I should do the leves and dungeons on my own and have the bot do the mobs and the fates?

You could always do Assist mode in Dungeons. Makes it so much easier Happy
(Keep in mind you still have to move your char around, all Assist mode do is do the attack rotation for you)

correct if you dont have 4 bots
(02-25-2015, 07:07 AM)LionMinion Wrote: [ -> ]

You could always do Assist mode in Dungeons. Makes it so much easier Happy
(Keep in mind you still have to move your char around, all Assist mode do is do the attack rotation for you)

I'd rather just do the dungeon, to be honest. I wish SE didn't put us on these terrible grind fests for the Relic. The only reason I'm even doing it is because my Poetics bow is GARBAGE tier and I doubt I'll have t13 down before I can push this thing out.

I found a glitch in TaskManager where sometimes it won't record one of the mobs killed, and will kill several extra, is there a reason for this? Is it fixable?

Additionally, it seems that if I stop the bot to say, break down some items and break them into materia, I cannot restart the bot partway through the current task (i.e if it's kill 10 mobs, and 3 are dead, to kill only 7). Not sure if I should post this over in the TM Thread or not.
yes ofc post that in the TM thread has nothin gto do with the base bot.