MMOMinion

Full Version: Gold Saucer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i made a few profiles for Gold Saucer, below are a brief description for each one:

[Gold Saucer Unlock] - Unlock's Gold Saucer and complete its intro quest

[Gold Saucer - Checkpoints] - Touch the aetherytes inside Gold Saucer. My meshes need work, this will gather up everything in the main area but wont navigate to the last one in chocobo square so you'll need to grab it manually.

[Gold Saucer Spam] - Grabs a lvl 1 quest and spams the air ship attendant until you get into Gold Saucer. This is helpful if you're on a congested server *cough* balmung

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qeuyz2qw0nt6ai...r.rar?dl=0
Thank you so much

It seems that it need goldsaucer mesh
the meshes should be in the zip. Drop them into your navigation folder
thanks for the upload.

Question about the meshes. Do your bots travel between these meshes automatically? If not anyone have an idea on how to make that happen. I wanted to make a quest profile to get a racing chocobo, but when they need to change areas they just stand still. They wont even aetheryte teleport out.
thats because as i said , my meshes between the choco area and main area need work. They will not travel between them because they need a proper connection point
any chance we can get profiles to grind the mini games? or maybe somehow something to grind triple triad. Need to get that MGP D;
Would be easy to get MGP from chocobo races. Just need a simple program to speak to npc, click through, and then hold forward the entire race just to finish
I would LOVE a chocobo racing profile. It doesn't even have to win to get exp and MGP.