MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering New Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So to make a long story short, whenever I try to have the bot gather the 2 new items, the node freezes. By this i mean:

Arrive at node. Cast Toil of Mount/Pion. New item harvested. Freeze in place until node expires. Go to next node.

there is nothing that shows up under Console. This ONLY happens at the nodes with the new items. I have "gather gardening" enabled on all my nodes and all of my skills have "Unspoiled Node" activated. I have Gathering set up by slot. Slot 1 and 6 for the gold ore, slot 2 and 7 for the Black truffle. I get the item, it just doesnt gather the normal item IE. Gold ore and Black truffle.

Edited: Edited for a phrase
You can't use rares as an Item Priority. The new rares have to be manually added to the "special handling" list. I added the chocobo feed items yesterday (not yet updated in live bot), I don't know what "new items" you're gathering, need to be more specific please.
I meant the new Chocobo Feed Items "Mazlaya Greens" And "Gregarious Worm" that show up on the "Gold ore" And "Black truffle" nodes, which i assume you already knew.

So the answer is that these new items need to be added to the Special handling list and can not be gathered by slot. Gotcha.

Edited: Didn't like how something was phrased.