MMOMinion

Full Version: [Request] Change in Top bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again, everyone.

I am just making a change request in the actual GUI overlay. We have all these buttons under the Lua Modules drop down, but there is an entire bar.

If anyone knows how I can change this myself, I would very much appreciate knowing how. If not, can we get some main buttons pulled out of the drop down and put onto the console bar itself.

Settings - Skill manager - Marker manager - Import/Export - etc....

Thanks in advance!
whats the difference between hitting 1 button advanced settings, to get to those menus and 1 button at the top to get to those menus? Seems like work for no real gain.

if anything i would like stuff like Teleport, Dev those would be the only 2 that dont actually have a button on the main bot. but its still 1 button to get to them. so its not really making it easier to put a menu for Teleport at the top it still 1 button to get to it.
Is there a way to "hide" the toolbar. I know you can hide the windows but I like my UI setup so my buffs are on the top of the screen. This happens to be where the toolbar rests. So, it's hard to see my icons. If there isn't a way to hide the toolbar is there a way to move it to the bottom or a side?
CTRL+B toggle tool bar.... just adjust your UI and bring it lower if you dont want to toggle the tool bar.