MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot Closes Clients, when i start 2nd accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, i have had this problem some time;
Whenever i attaches the bot to a 2nd Accounts, it ALWAYS Closes the other Clients. How do i fix this ?

i need help ASAP, and i have tryed to ask for support in LiveChat 4times now, never any reply. And i stayed in LC for hours.

Thanks alot beforehand for help
Perhaps you're trying to use 1 key for several accounts?

1 Key only works for one instance, so setting up a second instance would close the first in a matter of seconds to minutes...
ya it sounds like youre trying to use 1 key for two clients. You need 1 key for each window otherwise it will close
Naah, Nothing. Ofc i have tryed To have them Fully ING, at the spots i would like to Bot.

And yes i have to maunaly attache the Bott, Have multiple keys. Uses Multiple keys.

But hello, I have written all info and asked for Support 4 times all ready.

Log is Blank, If it was this simple. Id be running Many bots by now! xD

And why i have to Use Manualy Attache, Is another thing is asked two or three times in LiveChat. Never got reply, so gave up.
When setting up the Account DAta for Quick Launch, I have ALWAYS been getting ''Invlaid'' Account
And i can 1.000.000% Assure ALL the Login Data is corrects, Every letter and every digit.

''12:41:04 [C] ==> Invalid FFXIV account login info for (Account name).''
Always, And there aint a single letter wrong.

Please help :3

I wish the Log told me what was wrong, That would have been simple! x)

But getting told the Account name i have to type in 3-5 times ea day, njjee :P
long shot, using security token?
naah :) On none of the accounts :P
Invalid account can ONLY be caused by:
your ffxiv login and/or password is incorrect
your account is already logged in
you are using a security token and/or a one time password (launcher does not support either of these)
your account has been temporary locked out due to too many password attempts
your account has been locked out due to ip change
your ffxiv client is not updated
the ffxiv auth servers are down, or you cannot connect to it.

Invalid account response is directly from the FFXIV authentication system, this is why we stress you check your account credentials. No extra spaces at the end, ect.

Regarding live support, as we all live in different parts of the world, there may be times when nobody is around.
Check the accounts.xml file to check to see if everything is correct, all the account data is stored there
Weird, cause it is none of these O.o
Checked the only thing not checked; ''Check the accounts.xml file to check to see if everything is correct, all the account data is stored there''

All correct there aswell :7

Also tryed to set that up multiple times over :(
Out of curiosity, in your passwords, do they contain any special characters? spaces, or a '-' by any chance
Pages: 1 2 3