MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having an issue with gathering, at least the unspoiled nodes, haven't tried anything else since 2.51. I have limsa set as the idle location and now when it teleports there to idle, the console pops up an error saying
error: the loaded navmesh has no mining/botany markers in the levelrange of your player.

this hasn't happened before, and it gets stuck at that point, when its time for it to teleport to an upcoming node spawn it will not do it and just sit in limsa. I thought about remaking all of my locations/markers for unspoiled but before I went and did that I wanted to see if there was an easier fix or if it is a known issue.
Idle location was changed to allow regular gathering in the downtime, which causes the spam message you see (although it shouldn't prevent future nodes like you experience).
As a quick fix, just change your idle location to a non-city location where the bot can gather something else in its downtime.

Known issue though, fix is already in place, along with several improvements for 2.51 that are being tested at the moment and will be up'd soon.