MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing Bot Question :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm well aware how to use the gathering bot, duty bot, assist bot and so forth.
However I recently decided to level my fisher... Thus far my fisher seems to work perfectly fine until the point where it simply caps the fishing spot for too long (meaning i can't fish anymore)

What's the work-around for this? Any specific settings or something? Perhaps I have to set a few markers myself around the lake with per say 1500 time?

Thank you!

I toggled the "No Marker" That seems to work so far ;)
you have to move to a totaly new fishing area cast and then come back.

so basically you set 1 marker where you want to farm for x amount of time then you set a 2nd marker far away different fishing hole cast there for a short y amount of time then it can go back to the first hole and repeat.
(02-27-2015, 02:14 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]you have to move to a totaly new fishing area cast and then come back.

so basically you set 1 marker where you want to farm for x amount of time then you set a 2nd marker far away different fishing hole cast there for a short y amount of time then it can go back to the first hole and repeat.

how would that work with the task manager? any thoughts?
you dont need to the marker manager handles this already. read the marker tutorial. just put it in marker mode list add the 2 markers set the duration and good to go
(03-01-2015, 02:28 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]you dont need to the marker manager handles this already. read the marker tutorial. just put it in marker mode list add the 2 markers set the duration and good to go

wicked thx :)