MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV launcher error / missing NO. pokemon bar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fc7ach.png]

So I've been getting this error recently, I don't know if its due to the bot or not, but thought maybe I should ask here first in case it is related so I don't end up getting myself into trouble Snicker any ideas?

Also been getting this annoying bar at the top of my screen, just today... It doens't appear when I take a PrntScr.. which is rather weird... It looks like missigno from pokemon LOL
[Image: 1306321-missingno.jpg]

my first guess is that it's a graphics driver problem? I've got no clue what it is, it pops up and even when i restart my computer, during the bios load screen it will appear at the top of the screen... (wtf?).

It will dissappear on its own from time to time. When the bar isn't there, I open the FFXIV launcher and the entire screen will get .. idk how to describe it, like vertical lines appear but not very evident, kinda shows pixelated vertical lines, kinda like ... ugh idk lol

Anyways wanna know if this may be a consequence of the bot (which i doubt) or if it's most likely an issue with my computer.

Been experiencing some issues in FCoB where certain things don't display, ie: boss/floor/patterns. So I end up restarting the game, if it doesn't work, I restart the computer.

Anyways any ideas would help Cutesmile

PS: the reason I say it may be bot (which I doubt it anyways) is cuz the bot in the game has the status bar at the very top, and the weird "missingno" bar I get is the same dimensions in the same place. I could be just tripping balls and this is all just a dream tho Awkward

The only 3rd party applications I use are:

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Release-...ch-Updated Used this for past month

and

https://github.com/InvisibleShield/FFXIV-Zodiac-Glass Just downloaded this today
If you google the error number on the 1st error, it proposes a few fixes; moving your ff folder out of the my games folder, doing an ip flush, or reseting your certificates in internet explorer. The rest of the error message shows the error is related to a URL, so i would say it it the certificate error.

Error 2 I would reinstall/rollback your drivers. If that doesnt fix it, look at giving your fans a good cleaning, it sounds like graphical errors due to overheating
(02-27-2015, 09:56 PM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]If you google the error number on the 1st error, it proposes a few fixes; moving your ff folder out of the my games folder, doing an ip flush, or reseting your certificates in internet explorer. The rest of the error message shows the error is related to a URL, so i would say it it the certificate error.

Error 2 I would reinstall/rollback your drivers. If that doesnt fix it, look at giving your fans a good cleaning, it sounds like graphical errors due to overheating

I see.... mmm well my computer does overheat a bunch, but I guess that only explains the weird graphics that display, not the error number. Nevertheless I will try out some of the fixes proposed, thank you! Handshake