MMOMinion

Full Version: Controller Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Up until the last major update to the bot I was able to use my controller just fine with no hiccups. However, recently when using assist mode on duties the controller will take a mind of its own and begin running around without my input. It takes a good 3-4 seconds for me to regain control of my character.

Was controller support lost (did it never exist and up until know I was just lucky)? Honestly, I've been using the bot since last summer and not once have I had this issue until now. Curious, because it's unplayable 1/2 the time in duties. Tt's like I'm terrorized and begin running into walls or falling off of titans cliff.

Also, I have used both the controller with keyboard and gamepad chosen. Again, it shouldn't be any in game settings because it's worked for the last 6 months until the last update.
It never did work correctly in controller mode, due to the fact it changes they key-binds for movement around.
You might have "Avoid AOE" enabled in the General Settings.
yeah if you have avoid aoe on it will run any time a target is casting anything