MMOMinion

Full Version: Runtime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, Can someone suggest why im getting a Runtime error?

Ive read the sticky followed the requirements
no av
ive only bought a 2 day pass as i could never get this working before! hoped things might have changed.

cheers
post a picture of the error so we have some idea what may be crashing.
[attachment=2899]
http://i58.tinypic.com/zyd3lu.png

Is this any help?
Ive installed latest windows updates and rebooted,
would really like to try this

thanks.
Visual C runtime error. Install # 7 and 8 in fxfire's post here:

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-FFXIVMinion-Update

If it says already installed, use repair. See if that helps
[attachment=2901]Ok still no joy but still working on it,
A couple of questions about ffxiv.exe and ffxivboot.exe
on the user guide it says "If you start the Minion_Launcher the first time, you now need to browse to where your game executable is and select that. ( Usually ...\FFXIV\game\ffxiv.exe )".
If i want to run the game i have to use ffxivboot.exe otherwise it tells me it cant check version.
now on the launcher you have a management setting where you can set a path, also on add account you have set path. am i right in saying one should be set to ffxiv.exe and the other set to ffxivboot.exe.
you should set the gui_launcher to ffxiv.exe and set up your account.
[attachment=2903]
Same log for new launcher and old except new gets runtime error old just shuts it down. if i dont tick attach it gets to the screen to press start. it doesnt seem to want to attach to the program!
you have to tick attach. do you have teamviewer i can help you out. did you read the sticky at the top of the support thread?
I have read the sticky and clicked attach, if i click attach i get the runtime error.
im currently running cccleaner to tidy up my processes. I have an antimalaware service executable proces running which is in the microsoft security client folder. i cant end that process at the mo
Pages: 1 2