MMOMinion

Full Version: Not attacking Claimed mobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I assume this is an easy fix I'm just not understanding...but I've noticed that no matter what range or % I set the Claim Range and Claim Priority to, even though Attacked Claimed is checked, I don't seem to attack claimed mobs in Fates, Quests, or...oddly enough the Cloud of Darkness in WoD.

The odd thing is that it's inconsistent; especially in WoD. Some runs I'll attack her 90% of the time after a port...sometimes almost never (in those cases I'm running on Assist mode so I can manually click...but it's strange) The Quest and Fate mobs MIGHT prompt an attack...but for the most part they get ignored until the quest is lost or the Fate is over.

Any ideas here? It's a recent thing...I've not had this issue prior to 2.5 and all the changes to the launcher and skills and such...what am I missing here?
leave it totaly blank dont mess with any of it. It default right out of the box installation the bot will attacked claimed mobs in fates/quests.
I initially selected it because I was having issues post 2.5...but we've gone through several updates since...I'll give it a shot!

Thanks!

...on another note though...if the bot will attack everything by default anyway what are those feature sets meant for?
to not attack claimed mobs or at what % not to attack. its more for farming materials from mob kills.