MMOMinion

Full Version: Any way to gather Gregarious Worm / Mazlaya Greens with Gathering?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've currently got a bot set up to gather unspoiled nodes, but can't seem to get it to gather these items no matter what I try.

I've tried using a profile that uses Toil of the mountaineer/pioneer and added the item ID's to the list of gardening items in the .lua file (since you can only gather them once per hour, like gardening items), but it still ignores them.

I've also tried to set up a marker that focuses on the slot that they appear on, and then the other items on the node, but it won't gather the other items, and the bot stands there doing nothing until the node disappears.

A little bit about the items:
Gregarious Worm spawns at 9am in Eastern Thanalan, Slot 1 (same node as Gold Ore)
Mazlaya Greens spawn at 1pm in Eastern Thanalan, Slot 2 (same node as Black Truffle)
According to xivdb the worm ID is 10095 and the Greens ID is 10098.
You can only gather them once per hour (Like topsoil, Honey Lemon/Dzemael Tomato seeds, etc)

Any help would be appreciated, cheers!
this has been talked about many times. these are special harvets just like the other similar items they have to be hard coded in to hte bot and handled like the other items it is being worked on.