MMOMinion

Full Version: Return on Death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I just bought a licence for the bot and it doing very good atm. There is one problem for now and i did not find the answer. if i grind / doing fates and die, my character will not respwan at the homepoint.. instead he is laying on the ground for ever and ever. is there an option that the bot ressurect at the homepoint? hope you get my question, my englisch is not the best hehe.
I have right now 5 accounts fate grinding and they release back to home point just fine. there is no option that needs to be turned on. The bot detects that the window is up and clicks it.
(03-04-2015, 01:58 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]I have right now 5 accounts fate grinding and they release back to home point just fine. there is no option that needs to be turned on. The bot detects that the window is up and clicks it.

thx for your fast reply Cichard! i will give it another try when i'm back home. if it is not working i will post again.
ok, it works :)